Payment Options and Policies
Summerfields Animal Hospital offers a variety of payment options for veterinary care. A written health care plan with anticipated charges will be provided at the time of consultation. While we do require payment at the time of service, for your convenience we accept the following methods of payment: cash, debit, personal check with appropriate identification verification.
In addition, we accept these credit cards:
- Discover card
Many pet owners are now purchasing pet insurance to help them afford health care for their pet family members. There are many providers for pet insurance to select from. Policies have different coverage, so we suggest you research this thoroughly prior to making a final decision on the provider right for your needs. Our staff at Summerfields Animal Hospital are happy to provide copies of your pet's medical records for insurance submission. Please let our staff know if you have insurance for your pet or would like additional information.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for the pet you love. That’s why at Summerfields Animal Hospital, we’re pleased to offer CareCredit®, North America’s leading client payment program. CareCredit® helps you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately and pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
The CareCredit® card can be used for routine veterinary appointments, grooming services, emergency pet care, or a variety of surgeries and treatments your pet may need. It gives pet owners the peace of mind needed to care for pets big and small.
Unlike traditional pet financing or veterinary payment plans, the CareCredit® credit card gives you the flexibility to use your card again and again for your pet's procedures. * CareCredit® coverage is available for dogs, cats, birds, horses, lizards, rabbits, guinea pigs, and so much more.
Like a credit card, but better. CareCredit® works just like a regular credit card, but without high interest rates, annual fees or pre-payment penalties. CareCredit® offers flexible and convenient financing options with zero hidden fees and low monthly payments. You can use your CareCredit® card over and over for all your pet’s follow-up care as well as annual exams and vaccines. So, with CareCredit® you can focus on what really matters, like playing fetch and learning new tricks.
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Get a Low Interest Payment Plan for any treatment amount
- Apply over the phone or online
- The card holder or an authorized user must be present to use the card. You can be added to an account by having the card holder contact CareCredit®. Our client care team member will then contact CareCredit® to verify the user is added at the time of sale.
- We offer a 6-month interest free term, if the balance is not paid off in full by the end of the 6 months, the interest earned in that 6 months will be the responsibility of the owner and will be added to the account balance.
- NO interest will be earned if the balance is paid in full within 6 months
- Apply via online/phone/mail (mail can take weeks for a response)
Click on the logo below to take you to their site for more information.